This sandstone fronted home in the colonial style is perfectly positioned on a valuable and sought-after corner allotment, providing a real sense of privacy and space.
Boasting a spacious and versatile floor plan with separate formal lounge at the front of the home, complete with heart-warming gas fireplace and in-built bar.
The second living area offers a huge family living and meals area adjacent the open plan kitchen. This living area opens out to the massive pergola covered poolside alfresco area, a seamless extension of the living areas.
The updated open plan kitchen features French provincial styling and offers plenty of bench space, loads of storage, dual sinks, insinkerator, wall oven, dishwasher and 900wide gas cooktop.
Ample accommodation provided by four good size bedrooms with the large master boasting walk-in robe and a lavish ensuite, complete with dual vanity, corner spa bath and separate shower.
Bedrooms two and three have built in robes and the fourth bedroom would make for a great study/home office if desired. Bedrooms two, three and four are all serviced by the main three-way bathroom, its family friendly design offers twin vanities, separate bath/shower and separate toilet.
Entertainers and families will adore all the outdoor entertaining facilities this home offers, with a massive pergola covered alfresco area with ceiling fans and cafï¿½ blinds, a poolside gazebo and timber decking around the salt water, solar heated swimming pool, complete with a waterfall feature.
Thereï¿½s loads of storage capacity, shedding, workshop and garaging for the handymen, crafty types or motor enthusiasts.
Double lock up garages plus a secure lock up carport with auto roller door. Plenty of room for all the familyï¿½s cars plus additional space for a boat or caravan!
Year-round comfort provided by ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, gas fireplace, ceiling fans and a clever heat exchange system that regulates the air cooling automatically!
18 bill busting solar panels and rainwater irrigation for the lawns and gardens.
* Four bedrooms and two bathrooms
* Separate living areas
* All year-round outdoor living
* Alarm system, deadlocks, and security screens on all windows & roller shutters on most.
* Ambience of gas log fire
* Wet bar with bar fridge & 35 bottle wine rack
* 7 rainwater tanks (Approximately 10,000 litres)
* 12 fruit trees, all on drippers fed from rainwater tanks
* Nautical themed gazebo & pool area
* Instantaneous gas hot water service
* Doorbell video intercom
* Zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioner
* Garage with auto roller door plus free standing carport with auto roller door
* An extra Garage attached to home has workshop area with bench and cupboards
* Ziptrac blinds on wide front veranda
* Salt water chlorinated & solar heated pool.
* Room for caravan
* 18 solar panels with a 3KW inverter
* Established gardens
* Underground watering for lawn
A stunning home in a great location close to shopping, schools and parklands, as well as the convenience of Public Transport
Donï¿½t miss out on this one!
** All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.