With great pleasure LJ Hooker St Peters presents you with a rare and unique opportunity to take your rightful place amongst some of Adelaide’s premiere properties.
This gorgeous residence, situated in arguably one of the most tightly held suburbs in Adelaide, has been beautifully presented and offers its future proud owners with an exceptionally distinctive home.
Provided on a large allotment of approximately 789sqm this stone fronted, 1910 Symmetrical Cottage encapsulates all those marvellous characteristics of yesteryear that many have come to love and enjoy. With rear and roof extensions it provides all the necessities for the modern day family.
Brimming with character and style, with great street presence, the wide sweeping verandah, with picturesque leadlight panels will set your heart racing.
You’ll need to take a deep breath as you move through the entry to find iconic period features, including decorative ceiling roses and cornices, gorgeous fireplaces, picture rails and the ‘pièce de résistance’, a stunning hallway timber fretwork feature piece including beautiful lead light panels.
With 4 main rooms downstairs, encompassing formal lounge, 2 great size bedrooms and a formal dining which could also be utilized as a bedroom or home office. Moving through to the rear of the home you’ll find a multi-purpose living and kitchen area, with great facilities inclusive of gas appliances, dishwasher and plenty of storage space. You also have through access out to a large picturesque rear yard, with paved alfresco and loads of yard space to design that perfect backdrop.
Finalising the downstairs area is a well-appointed main bathroom off the corridor, as well as separate rear laundry and a second bathroom.
Upstairs you’ll also find a further 2 great sized bedrooms, with additional storage to perfectly cater to the ever growing family.
It really will be hard to contain your excitement and emotions as you move through this wonderful home, with great flexibility and loads of opportunity for further enhancements as your family’s needs change.
49 Llandower Avenue in detail:
- Beautiful character picket fencing with matching verandah fretwork
- Stunning entrance hall with gorgeous leadlight features
- Elegant sitting/ formal lounge room
- Spacious open plan living and meals area with well-appointed kitchen
- Large allotment of approx. 789 sqm, with commanding 15.2m frontage
- Fabulous high ceilings throughout
- Off street, undercover carport parking for at least 3 cars, with the ability to extend
- 4 large main rooms downstairs, equipped with striking period features
- 2 additional bedrooms upstairs, including a large storage room
- Character fireplaces to 3 main rooms
- Versatile formal dining/ home office/ additional bedroom with storage options
- Spacious kitchen with gas oven and cooktop
- Rinnai gas heater to rear living area
- Separate laundry with great storage
- Main bathroom with separate vanity
- Second large bathroom at rear
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Powered, rear tool shed
- Paved rear alfresco overlooking expansive rear yard
Perfectly located just a short commute to the City & Norwood Parade, with prestigious schooling and shopping close by, it is a home to take pride in and one that dreams are made of. A bright future lies waiting for you to claim….
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1) will be available for perusal by members of the public:-
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.