In a tree lined street with lovely character, this is the perfect location to raise your family with your pick of fantastic private schools nearby, plus Norwood Parade, Burnside Village & the city just moments away!
Amongst other high quality homes, this much loved and cared for 1930’s stone fronted Tudor offers old world charm blended with beautifully presented new world style.
This is prime eastern suburb living, set privately behind its lovely landscaped front garden. As soon as you enter the property you will be impressed by the large welcoming verandah that leads to the entry and central hallway with its clean white lines, decorative ceiling rose and polished timber jarrah floors.
A separate lounge and dining greet you to the right, with in-built fireplace and many charming features of yesteryear including high ornate decorative ceilings and door frames; providing a secondary space to read and relax or meet and entertain family and friends.
The hallway then leads you through to the rear open plan living area with large, well-appointed kitchen with fresh white cabinetry, quality 1200mm gas appliances and Miele dishwasher.
Stand a moment here to enjoy the view through the large double French doors to the rear entertaining area with its jarrah timber decking, wide sweeping verandah, bottomless pit, concrete & tiled, salt water pool with a backdrop over manicured gardens, matured shading trees and lawns that altogether creates a space you will love to bring family and friends to entertain and enjoy time and time again.
This home also offers other sought after features such as 2 updated bathrooms, 3 good sized bedrooms, main with built in robes, ensuite and split system r/c air-conditioning. There is also a large separate studio area to the rear of the property that could be easily renovated to suit your needs.
Other features include:
- Micro-inverter 5kw solar panel system
- Beautiful high ornate ceilings
- Separate lounge and dining rooms
- New kitchen with new gas appliances
- Separate rear studio, ripe for conversion or as a handy storage option
- Expansive rear jarrah decking under verandah
- Bottomless pit, salt chlorinated concrete pool
- Large Rainwater tank to service pool
- Short stroll to Kensington Oval, Kensington Gardens & bus services at the end of the street
- Close to numerous high profile schooling options, including Pembroke and Norwood Morialta High School
Inspection is highly recommended.