This quality built circa 2015 sandstone fronted, bay windowed federation home is positioned perfectly in the very tightly held suburb of Payneham. With shops and amenities within walking distance and friendly neighbours, this is an impressive executive offering.
Stepping through the front gate you can't help but notice timeless character that combined with the chic contemporary interiors creates the perfect living environment. Soaring ceilings, a wide hallway, and timber floors lead to the heart of the home.
The generous master bedroom located in the front of the home has walk in robes and a beautiful ensuite.
There is a second living area that could be used as a cinema room.
The children's wing is substantial and you will be pleasantly surprised by the smartly designed, glassed study space. There are 3 generous sized bedrooms with built in robes, served by a sleek main bathroom complete with a relaxing soaker tub and heated towel rails. There is a separate toilet plus bidet.
A spacious, well-appointed kitchen has ample bench space, huge walk in pantry and breakfast bar. It overlooks a generous open plan living area. Stack back doors lead to a pavilion with tiled floor, ceiling fan and gas point creating a great alfresco entertaining area.
The low maintenance rear garden has plenty of space for children and pets. If a peaceful park is more your style, this property is situated on the same street as the beautiful Payneham Oval, only 200 metres walk on a lazy Sunday afternoon. The kids will love living in this blue chip tree lined suburb.
What makes this home special:
- 4 generous bedrooms plus study nook
- 3 entertaining areas
- 2.7 metre ceilings
- Plantation shutters
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Monitored alarm system
- 8 solar panels
- Amazing kitchen storage with soft close drawers, & stainless steel 900mm oven
- Gas cook top
- Dual shower heads in the master bath
- Heated towel rack in main bathroom
- Rear garden shed
- Convenient & secure electric gates
- A further 2 off street secure car parks
Council: $1,664.71 PA
SAWater: $ 278.81 PQ
ESL: $167.50 PA
* All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.